We have several exciting tours for you to choose from, please scroll down.
****This months Super Special Deal! Book any two tours and get 30% off your second tour of equal value.****
Amazing Albany - Full day
- Town Tour- Showcasing historic sites and stories.
- The wind farm- One of Australia's largest wind farms. A leisurely board walk will reward you with stunning views.
- The stunning granite formations of The Gap and Natural Bridge.
- The Old Whaling Station- An interactive museum on Australia's whaling history.
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at stunning Freshman Bay.
- Stoney Hill- A spectacular 360 degree views of Torndirrup National Park, Great Southern Ocean, Princess Royal Harbour and King George Harbour surrounding the town of Albany.
- Albany Heritage Park- A visit to Mt Adelaide, Mt Clarence, Padre White lookout, Princess Royal Fortress and the National Anzac Centre.
Return to the Visitors centre or your accommodation at between 4.30pm.
Eastern Beaches and Castle Rock - Full day
- A scenic drive through beautiful countryside to the Porongurup National Park.
- Castle Rock- An exhilarating 4.2km walk to an inspiring Skywalk to enjoy spectacular views across the region.
- Bettys Beach and East Beach- From the old fisherman’s huts to the pristine white sand and crashing surf, a favourite amongst the locals.
- Waychinicup Inlet- A picturesque inlet with polished granite rocks on both sides.
- Cheynes Beach- Have a swim in beautiful clear turquoise waters and enjoy a relaxing picnic lunch.
Wild West Flowers-
3 Day/2 nights
The Western Australian wild flower proliferation is a must see to believe. This fantastic tour will quench your thirst for natures best.
Departing Albany Visitor Centre or local accommodation. Your tour highlights include:
We take you on our special route to capture the most scenic and diverse ecosystems. You will travel through the Stirling Ranges National Park to Hopetoun, Camp overnight at a seaside camp. Travel through Fitzgerald National Park and Climb Mount Barren, Visit some pristine beaches and Cave Point. Overnight at Quaalup Homestead and walk among the wild flowers. Visit Point Ann and Bremer Bay and head back to Albany. We Ask about our Perth to Perth tour.
Wineries of the Great Southern Region - Full day
The Great Southern Region has approximately 50 wineries- many of international acclaim- and a fantastic selection of boutique farms boasting delicious, fresh organic produce from Berries, Marron and Cheeses to irresistible hand made Chocolates. With such a diverse range, there is sure to be something to tempt the most discerning pallet. We offer various wine tours around the Albany, Denmark, and Mt Barker/Porongurup Regions. The tours are ever evolving, and no two tours may be the same. The time of year, award winning acclaim, the availability of selected varieties and or seasonal produce, influences the tours we present. Our itinerary flexibly takes advantage of the latest events such as the prolific wild flower/local art exhibitions and alternating weather conditions.
Currently..... this is our recommended tour which takes full advantage of what the Great Southern has to offer and National award winning wines.
Over a Barrel Culinary & Wine Tours
Departing from the Albany Visitors Centre or your accommodation at 9am.
We head towards Denmark and visit a secret ancient forest where I’ll take you for a short stroll, an ecosystem you cannot believe. Sorry, you’ll have to wait to ﬁnd out where this little gem is located. This is where we provide Morning tea.
We continue to Denmark and try some fantastic chocolates.
In keeping the taste buds tingling, we venture to the toffee and cider factory.
We continue our travels through towering forests of karri, rolling green hills with spectacular views of the Southern Ocean to visit an award-winning winemaker.
We then feast on a picnic lunch at another selected Winery with also some great wines to sample.
We leave Denmark and head to Mt Barker and visit the Plantagenet Winery for a tour and try a few more fantastic wines then back to your accommodation or the Albany Visitors Centre by 4.30pm.
P.N. No two tours are the same, if time permits, Sometimes we have to alter the tour or swap the itinerary around due to weather conditions, winery closing times, or even something of more interest. If for any reason this happens, be assured that whatever we replace it with, will be of the same standard or better.
The greatest part of our wine tours is, the highlights of the day can be decided by YOU.
There is a variety of destination choices, depending on your tastes. Reds, whites, bubbles and produce. Just let us know if you have a preference and we will try to fit it in to our itinerary.
Many wineries will send your purchases home so there is no excess baggage to worry about.